Heading to Warped Tour tomorrow in Atlanta to meet up with all of our friends we met on the tour, and to thank everyone for all of the support they showed us. I really can’t put to words how amazing the Warped community has been since our accident… Everyone that we know, and tons of people we don’t know all came together to be there for us when we were in need. Recovering from the loss of Zach isn’t going to be quick, and it isn’t going to be easy, and it will never be complete, but I have been shown that it is still possible to stay strong with the support of all of the people who love us.
If I have learned one thing in the past weeks, it’s that the most important things in our lives are other people—you all give purpose to me in my darkest times.
There are going to be a lot of things happening over the coming weeks and months, including concerts held in memory of Zach and the publishing of some songs we were working on before the accident. More info coming soon.
all my love.
- unworthyforconstellations likes this
- dark-negative-of-love likes this
- katastrophe143 likes this
- lightw0rker likes this
- killer-kat said: It’s good to know you are doing better. <3 I think all of us who were effected by your guys’ music will be right with you in mourning the loss of such an amazing guy like Zach. Much love. Stay strong. <3
- i--wont-go-down-easily likes this
- fruitndish likes this
- variousshadesofawkward reblogged this from whilewereup
- mrwaaaaaaay likes this
- theowlsmask reblogged this from whilewereup
- theowlsmask likes this
- allthings-simple likes this
- lexilocket likes this
- whilewereup posted this